How Does Euro Palace Hold Up?
Euro Palace has been around for approximately 7 years, but their parent company, the Fortune Lounge Group, has been in the business for a lot longer. This particular casino has a fresh flavour to the site, with a soothing, sky blue backdrop. They also get to the point right away, with a list of top games and a progressive jackpot ticker front and centre on the homepage. Other important features that make Euro Palace stand out include online casino international tournaments, solid trust symbols like eCogra and other independent auditing certification, and some of the hottest games on the market today. So, does all this amount to a positive gambling experience for New Zealand punters? That’s what this review aims to find out. Follow us!
New players to the Euro Palace club are eligible for their welcome bonus. This offer includes $500 worth of match deposit bonuses and 100 free spins as follows:
- Get a 100% match up deposit bonus for your first deposit up to $150. Additionally, you’ll receive 20 free spins for the game wild Orient.
- Get a 50% deposit bonus up to $350 for your second deposit. You’ll also get 30 free spins for the game Win Sum Dim Sum.
- Upon your third deposit, you will earn 50 free spins for the game Bar Bar Blacksheep.
- High rollers also have the opportunity to cash in on a $1,500 welcome bonus instead of the standard one.
The fine print players need to know are:
- Second deposit match is only valid for 7 days from the first deposit made into a new player account
- The free spins are only active for 7 days from each relevant deposit
- Players who make a withdrawal before the full welcome bonus package is claimed, forfeit any further interaction with the welcome bonus
- Deposit match bonuses are all subject to 40x wager requirements
- A minimum deposit of $10 is required for the bonus to apply
Whenever you add free spins to a welcome bonus, you automatically win points because even if players don’t want to spend a lot of money meeting the wager requirements, they can still get a lot out of the promotion by depositing a smaller amount and claiming the free spins. The wager requirements are high, but not higher than industry norms. Basically, if you’re a slots machine player, you’re going to get a lot out of this offer.
Games & Software
Microgaming is the software provider behind Euro Palace, and that means one thing’s for sure: you’re guaranteed to delight in the vast gaming selection provided. In keeping with this promise, Euro Palace supports more than 600 games in their online casino, so there is plenty of variety for the fickle and the finicky punters. Within this selection, you can find all the titles you would expect from a brand name casino including live dealer games (including the wildly popular Playboy Live Dealer games), baccarat variants, roulette favourites, and some colossal titles like:
- Blackjack variants like Double Exposure, Atlantic City Blackjack, and Bonus Blackjack Premier Multi-hand
- Video poker games, 25 to be exact, including great titles like Louisiana Double Poker, Double Double Bonus Poker, and Deuces Wild Power Poker
Of course, slots machines are the bread and butter of the gaming library, making up the lion’s share of the titles. Some hot new picks you might enjoy are:
- Castle Builder II
- Jurassic World
- Six Acrobats
No gaming selection would be complete without a few progressive slots to round out the variety. Try out some of the biggest jackpots like Mega Moolah, Major Millions, and Fruit Fiesta for a chance at winning millions.
Euro Palace games can either be played for free on the instant flash player platform, or more serious gamers can download the platform and play a wider variety of games on their own devices (mobile and desktop).
Euro Palace’s gaming structure is a little confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it’s actually brilliant. Instead of cluttering up the main screen with lots of menus and choices, Euro Palace puts all of their players’ options into drop-down menus. Gamers can select from a wide information menu on the top corner drop down menu. Alternatively, punters can open the casino games only drop down menu from the bottom menu bar to choose exactly which type of game they like. The games are categorised neatly for easy game searching, and the search function does a top-notch job of finding your selections.
Euro Palace Mobile Casino
Euro Palace is available on all mobile devices, as well. Players can access close to 20 games via the in-browser platform from smartphones including iPhone, Android, and Blackberry, and tablets such as iPads, Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook, Asus Transformers, and Sony tablets.
Punters will appreciate the convenience and ease with which they can switch from one account to another, no matter which device they’re on, tablet, desktop, smartphone. You name it. Payment, account, and promotional details carry through no matter where you are.
In addition to their welcome bonus, New Zealand punters will enjoy other Euro Palace promotional offers including:
- Destination Vegas: Grab your chance for a trip to Vegas and prizes worth $200,000!
- Loyalty Program: Unlike some online casinos, Euro Palace’s loyalty program points system is actually a lucrative venture. That’s because these points can be redeemed for real cash, not just prizes and incentives. With real cash on the table, gamers are more inspired than ever to get out there and rack up those points! While incentives increase as you climb the loyalty program ranks, even base level members can redeem their points for cash, and since points are gained automatically when you play, you literally have nothing to lose.
- Fortune Lounge Cruise: As part of the Fortune Lounge Group, Euro Palace members have a chance to win a thrilling holiday for two on a lavish cruise ship!
- Euro Palace also sends out frequent newsletters and notifications with weekly or monthly promotional offerings to their members. Some of these promotions are time-sensitive, so you have to check back periodically to find new and updated offers.
As a leading name in the online casino industry, Euro Palace naturally has a stellar customer support staff with several options including:
- Live chat
- Telephone support
Representatives are generally on call and knowledgeable, able to help resolve issues quickly.
Euro Palace has one of the largest selections of banking options in the industry, making gamers the world over and New Zealand, in particular, able to comfortably deposit and withdraw funds with ease. They also have extremely fast payout times. Some of the payment methods they accept include:
- Credit and debit cards like Visa, MasterCard, and Visa Debit.
- eWallets like eCheck and Usemyfunds
- Web wallets like Neteller, Skrill, and EcoPayz
- Bank transfers
Not all of these options are also withdrawal options. The most common withdrawal methods are Neteller, EcoPayz, and Solo. Euro Palace accepts many currencies including CAD, USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD, and more. Withdrawals generally take about 4 business days, but they can be faster if you choose better options.
Play at Euro Palace Today!
Euro Palace has several trust factors working in their favour. For example, it is one of the Fortune Lounge Group casinos like Royal Vegas and All Slots. Microgaming, the industry’s top name in software developers, is the source for Euro Palace’s online casino platform. Finally, eCogra certification keeps game play fair and honest. With so much backing up this online casino, it’s easy to understand why it has such a good reputation. Throw in a 600+ gaming library, good promotional offers, and some of the fastest payouts anywhere, and the only real question is why you’re still reading! Get out there and have fun with this recommended casino today.