Online gambling is more popular than ever, and casinos are getting wise to this growing trend. That’s why so many of them are opening up their payment options. After all, punters aren’t likely to frequent an online casino if getting their winnings out each time is a hassle. So, online casinos today have many options for gamers to use for both deposits and withdrawals.
Just because a casino offers a payment method doesn’t make it a good one. In fact, players need to choose deposit methods carefully, so they don’t get stuck waiting on funds to come or go when they want them. Here’s a quick look at the best payment methods out there for getting fast payment processing, and maybe even a few benefits.
Playing online casino games from New Zealand? Then check out these top notch payment methods that are preferred by kiwis whenever they play:
|1||Read Review||100% up to $100 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|2||Read Review||Get 100% match bonus up to $250 on your first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|3||Read Review||100% up to €500 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|4||Read Review||100% up to €100 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|5||Read Review||100% up to $150 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|6||Read Review||100% up to €100 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
Main Payment Methods Used Today
While there are probably hundreds of payment methods a punter can use to get funds into their accounts or withdraw winnings, some are more popular than others. The majority of gamers will use these payment options to fuel the fun:
Credit cards are some of the most universally used payment methods and for good reason. After all, credit card payments:
- Are the most accessible. Gamers can choose between popular credit card companies like Visa, MasterCard, Diner’s Club, Maestro, Visa Electron, and more. Not too many New Zealand residents are without their credit cards today, so you know this payment option is available and at the ready when you want it.
- Are the most accepted. Some payment methods are accepted by casinos, and others are not. Credit cards are accepted by all online casinos, so you’ll never run into a problem using this method.
Electronic payment methods are becoming increasingly popular with the mobile and e-focused society we live in. Some more commonly used methods include e-wallets, InstaDebit, eCheck, Citadel Commerce, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, Neteller, and Skrill (Moneybookers) and virtual cards like EntroPay. Gamers like these options because they:
- Are easier. Since everything is electronic, there is no paperwork, no physical card to handle, no fuss.
- Are faster. Virtual payments are cleared instantaneously, and withdrawals are seen immediately (after the casino processes them). This is different than other withdrawal methods that can take days or weeks before you see the money.
- Are more private. E-wallets place a layer of protection between your payment method and the online casino. Many gamers prefer this since they don’t necessarily trust third party casino handlers. Virtual cards are even more private, with total anonymity as a big pull for many kiwis who don’t want other people knowing what they spend their leisure time doing.
Finally, pre-paid cards are good for many gamblers because they:
- Are easy to limit. When gambling is an issue, punters have an easy way to keep their gaming sessions in check. Pre-paid cards allow you to set a certain amount for your bankroll, and it’s not possible to exceed that limit. This gives punters the reassurance that gaming will always be kept within moderation.
- Are the ultimate in privacy. You never have to hand over your bank account details or credit card numbers to a stranger. Use the pre-paid card, and that’s all they’ll ever have access to.
Ukash is the most popular pre-paid card available today.
Gamers should also pay attention to the rules and terms of each payment method. For example, some methods will only allow deposits, while others have a tremendously long processing time. If you opt for a deposit-only payment method, you are going to get stuck waiting on a bank cheque whenever you want to withdraw your earnings. This can take weeks! Pre-paid cards, for example, won’t allow you to make a withdrawal. So, bear this in mind when paying via that payment method.
Mobile Preferred Payment Methods for New Zealand Punters
Mobile gaming has opened another world for gamers everywhere. Being able to play your favourite casino games whenever and wherever you want is a real gamechanger. Mobile payments are also considerably different than their desktop counterparts.
- For one thing, they are much faster. The information is already stored on your mobile device, so you just have to tap a button, and the deposit or withdrawal is made instantly. (Note: processing times still apply.)
- Additionally, mobile payments are safer. As mentioned, your bank details are stored on your device, so you don’t have to give over this sensitive information to anyone else.
Preferred mobile payments include e-wallets, PayPal, and credit cards.
Don’t forget to check specific casino details for preferred payment method bonuses. These are special bonuses that an online or mobile casino will give for using a particular payment method. William Hill has a PayPal payment bonus, Royal Vegas gives extra for Skrill payments, and there are plenty more to enjoy. So, choose your payment method wisely, and let your money work for you!