What are the most important factors you look for in a payment method to fuel or withdraw funds from your online casino account? Likely you’ll be looking for security, convenience, and SPEED. That’s because nobody wants to wait for their money to either go in or out of their account. When you want to play a quick hand of blackjack, you don’t want to be told to wait for funds to be processed. Even more so, when you hit that big jackpot, the last thing you want to do is wait to get your hands on the money.
So, speed is an important factor when selecting a payment method. That’s why we’ve dedicated this page to explain which are the best methods to choose for fastest payouts. We also look at which payment options offer the most convenience and security for New Zealand punters in particular. Check it out.
|1||Read Review||100% up to $100 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|2||Read Review||Get 100% match bonus up to $250 on your first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|3||Read Review||100% up to €500 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|4||Read Review||100% up to €100 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|5||Read Review||100% up to $150 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
|6||Read Review||100% up to €100 for the first deposit||Use Link||Visit|
What should casino players be looking for in payment methods?
As mentioned previously, there are a few important features that any payment method should include. These are:
- Speed - What you might not know is that payment method speeds can range anywhere from seconds to weeks depending on the action and method you’ve chosen.
- Ease of use- Having to go down to your bank each time you want to make a deposit to approve the transaction might be the safest way of banking, but it certainly isn’t convenient. You want an online casino payment method that is easy to use, convenient, and won’t have you jogging down to City Hall for your John Hancock each time you want to play online slots.
- Acceptability- You might have a wonderful, fast, and convenient payment method. It won’t do you a world of good if the online casinos you want to play at don’t accept it. Look for methods that are widely accepted. Commonly preferred payment options include credit cards, e-wallets, pre-paid cards, and PayPal.
Security and availability are also important factors to consider.
Payment or Withdrawal Troubleshooting
Before you make a deposit or withdrawal, keep these ideas in mind, so you don’t get caught up in some of the most common and frustrating payment stumbling blocks:
- Casino policies
Casino policies vary, but nearly all of them have some restrictions. Whether it’s a cap on how much money you can withdraw per month or a caveat that won’t let you take out money before a certain limit is reached, read up on the rules and regulations before dealing with an online casino.
- Processing time
This is a source of pain for many kiwis and is possibly the most common complaint you’ll find when you read online casino reviews. When you hit the jackpot, you excitedly go to cash out, but you’re met with disappointment. There’s a three-day processing wait that you didn’t account for, and you’re sitting there wondering where your money is.
- Not getting approved
If all your details are not in order, the online casino may not approve your withdrawal. Avoid this problem by making sure all aspects of your account are in proper order including balance, withdrawal destination, and identification documentation (more on that below).
Check out the 5 Fastest Payout Methods
As seen in the above chart, the fastest payout method of all is virtual. Whether you opt for virtual cards like Entropay or an e-wallet that keeps all your account details virtual, you will receive your money faster than any other option. Of course, if speed is not your top priority, then you may opt for another payment method as we’ve discussed below.
Tricks of the Trade for Faster Payouts
Want your money faster? Then follow these smart tips for super-fast payouts:
- Be ready. Have all transfer, payment, and identification documents and details ready when you make your withdrawal request.
- Choose smartly. Research which payment methods will be faster (see the chart), and avoid the slower options.
- Read the fine print. Some casinos throw in sticky terms that slow down the withdrawal process. Don’t get caught in the muck.
- Deposit wisely. Never use a deposit method that won’t allow you to withdraw, as well. If you do, the casino will automatically send your withdrawal via bank cheque, the absolute snail mail of money transfers.
Main Payment Methods Pros & Cons
The optimal choice for you is the one that makes you feel the most comfortable. One method offers you greater security, while another one increases anonymity. What is your top priority? Answer that question, and then you can easily choose the right payment method for you. For example, if you’re looking for speed, you’ll opt for the virtual options we listed earlier. On the other hand, if convenience is a primary goal, then PayPal or credit cards will be a better choice. Some people want privacy more than anything else, so a pre-paid card like Ukash will be the best option for them. This is also a good selection if you want to limit your spending abilities. And, if you want optimal security, go for a bank transfer. It’ll take more time, but you can rest assured that this method is iron-clad safe.
Get your money faster with a little information and some smart planning ahead of time.