Mega Moolah is easily one of the top five most popular online casino games for New Zealand punters to enjoy. After all, it comes with the biggest jackpots anywhere, has a history of paying out frequently, and besides, the theme is great! So, whether you’re gearing up for an exciting gaming session with this fun and zany quirk-filled slots machine or you’re just in it for the money, the best time to start playing Mega Moolah’s progressive slots jackpot is right now!
Here’s a rundown of exactly how to play, what the special features to look out for are, how big the jackpot really climbs (along with some lucky winners who already claimed their Mega Moolah prize winnings), and best of all, some real cheat sheets on how to land that tantalising kitty. Let’s dive right in!
Best Casinos to Play Mega Moolah
There’s playing online casino games, and then there’s PLAYING online casino games. Decide what kind of experience you want, and when you’re ready for the best, visit these top name brand online casinos for playing Mega Moolah the way you deserve to:
- Leo Vegas
How to Play Progressive Slots
Before you start playing Mega Moolah, Microgaming’s piece de resistance, for real money, you need to understand the basic mechanisms of how slots machines work along with how to play a progressive jackpot and how to win Mega Moolah in particular.
Online slots are just a computerised version of the land-based one-arm bandit games that casino goers all over the world enjoy every day. Through a random number generator and some brilliant software development, online casinos deliver a stellar gaming experience right to your computer or mobile whenever the penchant grabs you.
Progressive jackpots are the cream of the online casino crop, offering excitement, thrills, and fun via an unbeatable opportunity to win millions in one go. The way this online casino’s exclusive offer works is as follows: anytime someone plays a particular game, Mega Moolah, for example, a percentage of their wager goes into the progressive pot. With each game, the pot grows until some fabulously lucky chap hits the jackpot and takes home the entire till. At this point, the jackpot is reset, and the process starts again. Online casinos will generally have a seed amount that is the base amount of the jackpot already in place, and wagers simply build on this amount. Many progressive games are linked across multiple casinos, making the jackpot even larger and more thrilling to play for.
Playing the Mega Moolah Jackpot
Now that you understand how progressive slots work in general, it’s time to narrow in on Mega Moolah’s unique charm. And just by loading the game, it becomes apparent pretty fast. The game is set up with an African savannah theme, and the bright colours, friendly animals, and animated graphics make gamers feel welcome and comfortable with the game immediately. Want to try the game for free? You can try to play Mega Moolah online slot here.
As popularity for the game increased, developers thought it would be interesting to throw in a few more themes to the mix. So they added:
- Mega Moolah Summertime
- Mega Moolah Isis
- Mega Moolah 5-reel drive
And more. Each one was devoured by the gaming community, as well. The graphics are slightly different from one to the next, but the probability and amounts to win stay the same. The 5-reel, 25-payline machine boasts friendly characters such as lions, baboons, giraffes, zebras, and elephants. Each time the wheel spins, an array of fun and themed noises and graphics spring forth from the game. It keeps things fun, and wildly entertaining.
Special characters include a wild card, scatter symbol, and great bonus features.
- The wild card is the lion and substitutes for all symbols except the monkey.
- The scatter symbol is the monkey. Two will already create a winning combination, but three or more of these dishes out a maximum of 15 free spins with 3x multipliers on all winnings.
Gamers can choose to play the Mega Moolah game directly on their web or mobile browser or to download the game onto their devices. Either method will allow you to hit the major jackpot. Even the base game (i.e. non-progressive jackpot) can land New Zealand punters a whopping 225,000 coins! In order to win the Mega Moolah jackpot, gamers must gain access to the bonus round. This is done by randomly triggering the jackpot game from the base game. Once there, players will see a Wheel of Fortune wheel. Spin the wheel to see if you’re a winner.
Winning the Mega Moolah Jackpot
Getting down to brass tacks, we know what you really want to know. How big is the Mega Moolah jackpot anyway? Well, that’s actually a four-part answer since there are really four separate jackpots to win when playing this game. The Mega Moolah has the:
Jackpots and each can be won at any time. This is a medium to high variance slots game. The largest jackpot, the mega, seeds at $1 million and goes up from there. The Mega Moolah jackpot is one of the highest jackpots to pay out as frequently as it does. On average, this game will dish out approximately $5 million every ten weeks. That’s an impressive sum to keep handing out. No wonder this game is so popular! Check out some of the recent wins that punters just like you walked away with, changing their lives forever.
Biggest Mega Moolah Winners of Late
Wondering who the biggest winners to walk away with the unbelievable jackpots are? Here are a few examples of people whose lives will never be the same:
- Marcus Goodwin walked away with a cool $11.6 million jackpot when playing Mega Moolah this past November. Still stunned by the tremendous victory, Goodwin assured us that his family would be taking a first-class holiday in Africa, along with several other purchases the giddy punter would procure.
- On October 6th, Jon Heywood of England brought home a record-breaking 13 million pounds when playing Mega Moolah at Betway online casino. A current soldier in the British armed forces, Heywood played the game making a mere 25p wager to clear the jackpot. Heywood told reporters that the first order of business would be to pay for his ailing father’s long-awaited heart and lung transplants.
- Let’s not forget one of New Zealand’s own victories. The proud kiwi, Rawiri Pou received a check for $10+ million on June 17th after playing Mega Moolah. What will he do with the money? According to a quote from Pou, he plans on spoiling his close-knit family a lot!
There are plenty more of these stories, so start playing to make headlines fast!
Increase Your Odds with These 5 Hot Tips
Are you ready to be the next big Mega Moolah jackpot winner? Then check out these 5 hot tips for making it happen:
- Tip #1: Bet the max. You won’t win the max without it!
- Tip #2: Play at a reputable casino. You could get screwed out of your earnings otherwise!
- Tip #3: Play often. The more often you play, the better your chances of winning!
- Tip #4: The higher the stakes, the more likely you are to win the jackpot!
- Tip #5: Play all the paylines to maximise your wins and ensure you walk away with the max jackpot if you trigger it!
Play Mega Moolah Today!
Now, it’s time for you to be the next Mega Moolah jackpot king. Head over to one of our reliable casinos, and make it big at last!